Dundee City Council’s Adult Employability Team supports local people into work.
Looking for help to get you into work?
To get in touch with the team contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01382 433477.
You will be assigned a case manager working with you on a one to one basis delivering an individually tailored approach to match your personal needs, goals and aspirations. We can also offer group employability training in over 20 modules some of which are detailed below:
- One-to-one support from our dedicated case managers
- Confidence building and growth mindset sessions
- Helping remove barriers
- Support with applications and CV training
- Access to the hidden jobs market
- Financial and benefit advice
- Re-skill, upskill and increase awareness of skills you already possess
- Practice and develop interview techniques
- Help to apply for funding for training
- In-work support for 12 months after gaining employment
If you identify as BME or as a refugee we have a team that can support you from providing English language lessons to understanding about working in Dundee.
Working alongside other partners we offer:
- English support
- Knowledge and understanding of the labour market
- How to maximise your current skills and use them in your chosen sector
- Preparation of CVs
- Job search skills
- Job application support
- Interview techniques
- Mock interviews
- Volunteer placements