This accessibility statement applies to https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk
This website is run by Discover Work. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Discover Work is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 A standard.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AAA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
There exists a failure for WCAG 2.1 AAA success criterion 1.4.6 – Contrast enhanced.
We plan to edit the colours used so that there is a contrast ratio of at least 7:1 by May 2022. We will make sure that we meet the accessibility standards for the WCAG guideline 1.4.6 – Contrast enhanced.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 7 January 2022. It was last reviewed on 7 January 2022.
This website was last tested on 7 January 2022. The test was carried out by internal Discover Work partnership staff.
We looked at the site home page plus sampled a range of key pages.
You can read the full accessibility test report at: https://checker.web2access.org/review/26255725e983470fa415640d85a8d2f4bde66c13715628a7e4
- our main website, available at https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/
- our other parts of the website, available at https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/support-to-find-work/, https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/support-to-find-work/dundee-jobcentre/, https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/support-to-find-work/skills-development-scotland/, https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/contact/, https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/support-to-find-work/dundee-and-angus-college/, https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/support-to-find-work/aes/, and https://discoverworkdundee.co.uk/support-for-employers/
Automated Testing Statistics
- Conformance level A guideline pass rate: 100%
- Conformance level AA guideline pass rate: 100%
- Conformance level AAA guideline pass rate: 92.31%