- Social Security Scotland are recruiting over 100 more people in the Dundee area
- In these jobs you will help people to claim benefits and get the support they need
- You don’t need any special qualifications or experience – just be able to talk to people and treat them with fairness, dignity and respect
- The job involves speaking to people on the phone, by email, online or face-to-face. You will keep track of customers details and make sure they get the support they need
- You will work in a team and will always have support
- Starting salary is at least £21,045 per year
- Jobs are permanent
- There are flexible hours available to suit almost everyone
- Lots of training and opportunities to move up
Be sure to attend all available information and feedback sessions during the application process.
Applications are a little different from what you might be used to, but if you are unsure the Discover Work Partnership will be happy to help!
For help to apply click here – Contact us – Discover Work (discoverworkdundee.co.uk)
Applications for this round of recruitment end 27/04/2022